No-cook Edible Play Dough
I am constantly on the run for simple .. DIY activities for lil A 🙂 Though there were many versions of DIY dough on the internet .. I found this extremely simple and effective 😀
This is completely edible as well ..
- 1 cup flour (any flour will do) I used wheat
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1/2 cup warm water
- A few drops of food colouring
- Mix the flour and the salt
- The food colouring is to be mixed with the warm water
- Add the water to the flour stirring all the way.
- Knead the dough so that the flour is absorbed. If at all the dough seems sticky, you would just need to add more flour.
And this was the output for us 😀
The next day when I gave to Aadya .. she was impressed .. Check out what all we did …
Shapes, chapati and then our favorite balls 😛
So when you are giving the dough be sure to give some toys and shape cutters .. I gave her a popsicle stick to cut since we dint have any shape cutters at home right now .. 🙂
Will surely post more ideas and our dough tales in more posts to come ..
Oh and do store it in an airtight container for it to last longer than a month 🙂